- Avoid large amounts of water. Should a spill occur, remove it quickly with a dry cloth.
- Make use of doormats at entrances to prevent dust and sand from being carried in. Clean the doormat regularly.
- Protect the floor from furniture legs and do not walk on the floor with hard soled or high-heeled shoes.
- Keep indoor temperature and humidity reasonably consistent at no more than 65% relative humidity
- Avoid long periods of direct sunlight.
Rhino Strand Woven takes special care in preparing its bamboo for foreign markets. By first boiling the harvested bamboo in a special processing solution, any microorganisms are eliminated. This process also purges any sugars from the bamboo and thereby serves as a natural protection against infestation by termites or other insects.
Rhino Strand Woven selected bamboo strands are dried to moisture content of 8-10% per cent. This process makes Harmony Strand Woven bamboo suitable for any flooring project where natural wood might also be used.
Rhino Woven strand-bonding adhesive does not produce dangerous emissions and is an integral part of healthy housing and environmental standards.
Rhino Strand Woven -bonding compression system is the most powerful in the industry, and guarantees that your Harmony Strand Woven bamboo will not separate. Harmony Strand woven bamboo flooring carries Rhino Strand Woven lifetime structural warranty.
Rhino Strand Woven precision milling of each strand-woven bamboo-flooring plank ensures that Harmony Strand Woven tongue and groove edges provide easy installation and a tight, level, and lasting fit. Harmony Strand Woven bamboo flooring is finished with six coats of Klumpp semi-gloss, scratch resistant, UV cured aluminium oxide urethane providing many years of extra surface protection
- Hard-surface, very abrasion resistant
- Bamboo flooring has greater dimensional stability and less contraction and expansion than traditional wood floors
- Consistent coloration and appearance
- Non-allergenic, natural product, no preservatives or irritable chemicals
- High resistance to fading and colour change, ultraviolet radiation resistant
- Easy to maintain
- Environmentally friendly, renewable resource
- Easy to install –uni-click drop-in click